Saturday 14 December 2013

At sea day

I've just done an Ashtanga yoga class, plan to go to an info session on the history of Vietnam later, maybe have a swim, read a littl.e I'll probably miss the 'Art of towel folding class' and the ' Blackjack Tournament'.  It's another formal dinner night and then a show.
I was rather surprised to see my father's reflection in the mirror when I was doing yoga earlier. Mmm... What is he doing?  He seemed to be taking an interest in the cross trainer which I had been using earlier.  The view over the front of the boat and the sea is impressive... I started wobbling a little in my pose as I was thinking about it. Ah..  He probably came up to the spa to alter the time of his Mariner Brunch - an invitation to lunch with the second in command or the captain on the ship as it clashes with his hot stones massage treatment.   I will find out later...


No comments:

Post a Comment